The bhunga is traditional construction type in Kutchh district of Gujarat. Bhunga is circular in plane with cylindrical shaped walls which is topped with conical roof of grass.
The unique getaway experience of staying in traditional home made up of Kutchhi mud walls, mud floor, a mud bed, under a thatch roof. Both the mud huts and tents are simple and clean and decorated with crafts of the area, creating an authentic atmosphere.
- DVD/CD Player
- Cable Channels
- 40" LCD Television with Remote Control
- Disability Accessible Room
- Connecting Rooms Available
- 100% Non-Smoking Guest Rooms
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Housekeeping Service
- In-Room Electronic Safe
- Air-Conditioned Room
- Free Local Newspaper on Weekdays
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access
Come and Visit UsBook this Room
The Kutchhi is traditional construction type in Kutchh district of Gujarat.